JET JHJ Series bottle jacks are used for multiple applications: pushing, bending, pressing, or straightening. With base and cylinder electrically welded together to assure strength and eliminate leaks, extreme temperatures do not affect them. The low profile truck models or standard models vary in capacities from 12-1/2 tons to 100 tons. All JHJ Series bottle jacks comply with ANSI/ASME B30.1 and PALD-1 standards.
- JET JHJ SERIES HEAVY-DUTY INDUSTRIAL BOTTLE JACKS
- For lifting, pushing, spreading, bending, pressing or straightening requirements
- Not affected by temperature extremes
- Low profile truck models or standard models
- Electrically welded base and cylinders to assure strength and eliminate leaks
- All models work in upright, angle or horizontal position
- Pump handle included
- Carrying handles on 12-1/2- to 100-ton models
- Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.1 and PALD-1 standards
There are no reviews yet.